Monday 15 December 2008

Structure for site map

This is what I have attempted for demonstrating the site map. I havnt placed the actual images in yet for the pages but just wanted to see if you guys thought this was the best way to represent the site. I wasn't sure how to show the three options, but as they are all their own pages it made sense to me to do it this way. If you guys think this is fine I will go ahead and place the screen grabs of the site inside the boxes.  Though I really need the mock up pages that we didn't have time to add to the website to show how the website 'would be like'. I think its mainly a couple of pages from level 3 and 2 that we need.  So let me know what you all think of this so I can get this done. Ive done it on an A2 size on Illustrator and I think I will just print it out on A2 paper and just mount that then onto A2 mount board. Same for the other mount board I think if thats all ok?

3 comments:

Tony Phipps said...

Yeah that is looking good, just wondering, do we have to include every single page as a component on the site map or can we use it to show the flow of the game?

Just because there are other pages that just act as a place holder for animation which automatically forward the user to the option screens etc, would be a bit of a mess if we include these as there are alot more pages then nessecary.

Katie Hardy said...

are you talking about like when the seed zooms out at the start? if so i didnt include this on the site map. The pages i have included are simply single standing pages. I dont really see why we have to have pictures of the pages and why we cant just produce something like I have already done as it shows the basic structure anyhow... im going to get going with the picture situation.

Tony Phipps said...

Yeah, good point, the site map is an example of the finished product, guess what we made was just a prototype so I think you should leave it as you have.

I have linked all the pages we have together with the level info, was going to make some mock ups but I need the level buttons for level 3 which I thought Mark was making? You been in contact with him?