Friday 5 December 2008

Grid System

Here is a scan from a quick mockup about the grid system. I have been working on these in illustrator as a piece of documentation to support our work but the rough drawings and notes from the layout pad will do for now. Here is how I imagined the grid, with space for animation in the middle bottom and centeral box. The other boxes would remain unchanged apart from the images which make up the interface unless they need to change for a specific reason which could be done no problem.



Also had an attempt at the way in which I have been thinking the layout could be. This was all made from a couple of stock images of paper, just to give you an idea of how I imagined it. Again paper seems important to me with the whole print - paper - tree thing, think it carries the theme along nicely.



Just an idea of how I pictured the interface in my head. Can do a better idea tomorrow after I buy some nice paper.

3 comments:

Alex Baker said...

mate, i really like this! looks like it would work well! good job!

Tony Phipps said...

Cheers! I'll get some paper and scan it in and create something more personal. Think the drop shadows on the different layers made it work, just looked pretty flat untill if put those on.

Bull said...

I think this works well, looks good...