Thursday 4 December 2008

Different materials

Just been playing with some different materials and bits and bobs. The top one is done in felt, the middle one is corrugated card (the tree trunks are always done in felt) and the bottom one is done in normal card with some green mesh over the top which isn't that visible. I used my type tree as example but only because I couldnt download tonys tree that we agreed to use, so if you could send me that by email or something tony, that would be much appreciated. I did the trees, cloud and sun just to get a feel for the materials really. If you dont like any of them thats totally fine but I thought we should look at different materials so we have the option to choose or dismiss them. Is there any other materials or stuff you want me to look into... as I seem to be taking this role on really so im happy to do m bit.

2 comments:

Tony Phipps said...

Whats your email address?

Katie Hardy said...

katielouisehardy@aol.com