Tuesday 16 December 2008

Site map

I have done some of the images and placed them in, in the relevant positions. I have copied the page where the seed dies as I think for now its good enough to link the wrong options together. Im goin to email the images ive made to katie, you can put them in properly, this was just so i could get feedback weather there is anythin to change. I haven't mocked up the last page for a winner page tho cause i didnt know how you wanted to do it. Plus the page on level 3 the option for artificial lighting needs to be in your card format katie, so i've not done that one, i can have a go at it if you want if you havent got time. Just thought it would be better if you kept it in the same style.

2 comments:

Katie Hardy said...

Mark it doesnt let me click on this to view larger for some reason. Could you send me each picture separately, then i'll place them in myself. yeah ill attempt the cutting the trees down one. Then try the finished thing. Hopefully will look ok. oh my email for sending them pictures is katielouisehardy@aol.com

Katie Hardy said...

Hi mark... in the email you sent me, i think im still missing a picture or two. I have used the 'leave it' image we used in level 1 for them all for now even though it doesnt show the roots/leaves in the other levels. but im missing one in level 1, i have the watering one and the 'leave it' one. I missing the other correct answer. On level 3 i dont have the artificial lighting option, did you do one for this? Think its just them two. once i have a near enough finished look ill post it up on here for you all to see. need to arrange tomorrows events so we can prepare for the presentation and what we are all saying... will post something about that later once the boards are finished.